Fully Automatic Binder Penetrometer PIVOT
EN 1426 | ASTM D5 | AASHTO T49 | JIS K 2207 | IP 49 | DIN 52210 | AFNOR T66-004 | ASTM D217 | NZTA M1: 2011
A compact instrument, microprocessor controlled, using the latest technologies and programming tools. It includes a 6" lateral touch screen display, intuitive and easy to use, which shows the penetration/time curve and can display and average up to 6 tests.
81-PV0103: PIVOT Automatic Penetrometer, microprocessor controlled
- Fully automatic test cycle including rapid approach and zero point determination.
- Penetration range: 0-50 mm with 0.01 resolution, measured with contactless displacement transducer.
- Intuitive and easy to use touch screen display (640 x 480 px).
- Real time display of penetration/time curve.
- USB Port for test database and LAN port for PC connection.
- Supplied with USB flash drive and outfit for penetration of bituminous materials: needle, needle holder, 50 g weight, 150 g additional weight and 6 containers.
110-230V, 50-60 Hz, 1ph
The instrument reaches the test start point automatically, and it is supplied with an integrated led lamp.
The vertical movement is performed by a high precision stepper motor and measured by a contactless displacement transducer. The device also has the possibility to recall the vertical position for repeated tests.
The test should be performed placing the penetration cup in thermostatically controlled water, using a suitable device as our water bath with thermoregulator and immersed probe, available as accessories.