Light Weight Deflectometer
ASTM E2835-11 | TP-BF-StB part 8.3 | ZTV E-StB 09 | ZTV T-StB 95 | ZTV A- StB 97 | RVS 8 | RIL 836
The dynamic plate load test performed with the Lightweight deflectometer is used to determine the soil bearing capacity and compaction quality of soils and non-cohesive subbases, as well as for soil improvement applications.
35-T0120/A: Lightweight deflectometer used to determine the bearing capacity and compaction quality of soils and non-cohesive subbases. Printer & PC-Software
Built-in soil layers can easily be tested without load abutment, facilitating quick assessments of test lots even under limited space conditions.
The test method is suited to coarse-grain and mixed grain soils with a maximum grain size of 63mm and can be used to determine the dynamic modulus of deformation of soil in the range Evd = 15 to 70 MN/m².
- Road and railway construction, earth moving
- Quality assurance in canal construction
- Compaction monitoring in pipe trenches and cable ducts
- Testing of pavement bedding
- Testing of foundation backfill
- Quality inspection in boreholes
- Testing of modulus of deformation in line with soil exploration
35-T0120/A1: Transport cart for easier on-site transport of the Lightweight deflectometer
35-T0120/A2: Magnetic base plate for proper positioning of loading unit
35-T0120/A5: Carrying case for secure transport of the Lightweight deflectometer